- According to decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”), we provide you with the following information.
The data collected are aimed at the promotion of services and products of Mugello&Tuscany. They may also be used in the case of requests for information on them from you.
- Some of the requested data, in particular those marked with an asterisk, are required as necessary for future communications. The refusal to provide such data, or the insertion of false or erroneous data, may make it impossible to carry out the purposes for which they are collected. Optional data are useful to make you a more accurate service but will only be used if you have expressed consent.
- The data controller is Mugello&Tuscany provider of tourist services mainly related to Mugello farmhouse holidays, holidays near Florence and vacations in Tuscany.
- The owner does not collect data about you related to your navigation on its website (eg. Cookies, link source etc.,).
- No data from the web service is communicated or spread out.
- Personal information provided by users who request dispatch of informative material is used only to perform the service or assistance requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Those whose personal data are owned by Mugello&Tuscany have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence of the data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request updating, rectification and integration (art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003).
The same Article gives the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. In all cases, requests should be addressed to the owner by sending formal written notice.